|App Name||Dacar Pro OBD2 v3.1.3|
|Genre||Auto & Vehicles, Games|
|Get it On|
|Update||July 1, 2019|
|Rating||3.7 ( 1343 )|
If this does not connect or work with your car or adapter, do not come here to give one star rating and throw “junk” comments, instead tell me what is happening so I can get real testing data to work with.
Now wifi connection not available
Attention! The program requires an ELM 327 adapter or a compatible Bluetooth OBD-II adapter. Without an adapter, you can use GPS data such as speed, distance, travel time, etc.
Display bluetooth obd2 car parameters in English.
Main functions of the program:
– The ability to make your smartphone or tablet a full on-Board computer for the car. With Dacar Pro you will be able to view the parameters of your car in real time, view weekly statistics of your trips, diagnose your car for errors, view the weather. Our on-Board computer will tell you about speeding in the city mode or the possible formation of ice on the roads. Also Dacar Pro will remind you about the oil change in the car.
Convenient online map with the ability to display the parameters of the car
A warning about the speeding.
Select Wallpapers on the background of the application that are constantly updated. Or you can set your own Wallpaper from your phone. (Recommended image size is 1920×1080 px)
– Display current speed and distance
GPS speedometer shows the speed of the car on the main screen of the application.
– Speed display in the status bar
– Display of daily mileage
– Weather in your area, and warning of possible ice.
Application functions (auto diagnostics)
Display and decode engine and transmission fault codes (more than 6400 values available)
Display manufacturer-specific OBD2 fault codes for the following car brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, etc.
Real-time display of vehicle sensors. Depending on the number of sensors in your car, you can get information about: car speed, engine speed, engine temperature, ignition timing, torque (Engine Torque), the amount of intake air.
– Oil change reminder
– Acceleration time up to 100 km / h and from 80 to 120 km / h
If you have a proposal to improve the application or ideas , send them to the developers, we will consider all proposals.