|App Name||Weather Forecast v11.3|
|Get it On|
|Update||August 14, 2021|
|Rating||4.7 ( 163034 )|
Weather forecast is excellent, easy app, it updating with the weather conditions.
Weather provides detailed current weather forecast and weather observation for all world locations, Weather forecast searches for your address automatically, and provides the current temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit, sunrise and sunset times according to city time zone.
Weather forecast also provides current atmospheric pressure, weather condition, visibility distance, relative humidity, precipitation in different unites, dew point, wind speed and direction, in addition to 7 days future forecast
The app give you a very simple user interface, easy to see all weather info by a touch.
– View weather information at multiple locations
– Hourly or daily & 7 days forecast
– Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location, automatic location detection by network and GPS.
– An option to search & manually add your location.
– You can allow and disable the notifications
– Atmospheric pressure, wind speed and direction in many different units
– Sunset and Sunrise times.
– Shares weather, location information with friends.
– Moon phase, moon cycle
– Localized to most of the world languages.
– Weather widget and status bar notification, multiple location on widget
– Option to set lock screen with live weather information
– Easy to update your location when you moving, both network and GPS supported
– Weather radar
Enjoying your live with our weather forecast app, thank you!
Best weather forecast on the store. 24h, 7days forecast, radar, weather widget on home screen.
v11.3: Fix a policy text issue
v11.1: Explain why app need to collect location data in background & ask user to allow this or not before using app. Also fixed gift ads icon issue.
v10.07: Fixed bug that drain battery when run in background
v9.9: Fixed a notification issue
v7.5: Wind speed in knot, ft/s
v6.5: Transparent widget
v6.0: inHg unit, UV index & Radar inside the app.